Thursday, October 7, 2010

Judge, rank, gripe and brag about your Neighborhoods


Because I'm around town so much, and I speak to people from out of town, I find myself trying to describe, summarize, and evaluate Seattle's neighborhoods in a really quick way to capture the feel of the people, businesses and general attitude.

Here is a little start up that is trying to have the community describe itself.

It seems like it is fueled by real estate professionals, and though I would rather have it be residents and business owners, I still like the concept.

You can log in with your facebook, and start reviewing, ranking and evaluating neighborhood the same way you might to for businesses on yelp. I know at least in Seattle there is quite a bit of neighborhood pride. So brag and gripe away people. Here is another outlet for your unending opinions:

No comments:

Post a Comment